こんにちは、C2J 掲示板へようこそ    「新規登録」    「ログイン」
cmall
閲覧回数:30 | コメント数:0
lasereshop

lasereshop

2016-06-27 17:38:56

I got this so I could use the Laser Pointer without having to hold a button. Great exercise for my dogs at dusk. Feels solid and well constructed. It looks like a tactical flashlight with an assault crown but the brightness is nowhere close to being tactical. You won't be blinding an assailant with this light but the assault crown could do some damage.I got this flashlight solely for the laser function which works great and that 's what my rating is based on.Not only is this flashlight an excellent feline entertainment device, it also seems like a pretty good little flashlight, and it never hurts to have one of those around when the power goes out. The white LED's are bright enough that shining it into my eyes to check the brightness was a bad idea (which I realize is a slightly less accurate measurement than lumens). It seems solidly constructed over all.
 I'm supposed to be getting my crazy cat to lose a little weight and the vet suggested the high powered laser dot – because doesn't every cat love the dot ? My boy could not be any less interested-if anything he'll look at it but he just sits there with this "i'd really rather have a snack" Look on his face. However, I didn't realize that I actually needed a new high powered laser pointer (for a petite one it shines very brightly) and since it came in a pack of two I gave one to my elderly father who loves it-especially since it doesn't roll off the nightstand. Maybe I can get my dog to follow the laser pointer?

Make sure to read the 100mw laser instructions before using as you have to install an "e-clip" to ensure it doesn't fall off during recoil! Many different rail mounts to fit any gun with a little guide to tell you which gun uses. Flashlight and laser pointer are bright! Will update if anything changes As for the green laser, it is not the brightest available, but it is sufficiently bright for identifying your target under typically dark conditions and is probably bright enough to momentarily blind a person at home defense distances.

lasaer sight

I like laser sights on my home defense guns and on my carry guns. They help to improve my shooting and in critical and stressful situations it just helps your confidence to know that you are targeting correctly. When accuracy counts you have to make sure that you know what you are doing with a laser pointer keychain . I have used 4 different styles of laser sights over the years and I liked this one’s design as my newest 2 guns have mini rails under the barrels. This sight is easy to install and it is easy to adjust the windage and elevation settings.

http://kamals21atl.ning.com/profiles/blogs/high-powered-laser-seems-like-a-awesome-laser-weapon

http://potholes.co.uk/stories/view/6181/High_powered_laser_seems_like_a_awesome_laser_weapon

この投稿をコメントする